Where do I send my invoices?
Invoice addresses and fax numbers vary depending on the type of supplier. Please reach out to either your Supply Chain contact or MPCSupplierRelations@marathonpetroleum.com for more information.
Who do I contact with questions?
How do I update my supplier information?
St. Paul Park Contractor Responsibilities?
Download the PDF Click Here.
Diverse Supplier Registration
You must be certified as a minority-owned business (MBE), woman-owned business (WBE) or small business enterprise (SBE) by one of the following organizations to continue with the registration process:
- An Affiliate of the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- An Affiliate of the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC)
- United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VetBiz)
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
Is your business currently certified by one of these organizations?
Marathon Petroleum Corporation strongly encourages MWBE certification through regional affiliates of either the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) or Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), or the National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC).
To be considered for Marathon Petroleum Corporation's Supplier Diversity program, your company must provide a copy of certification from an affiliate of NMSDC, WBENC, NWBOC or the SBA. For more information on these nationally-recognized organizations and their certification process please visit the following sites: